Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To Do: organize/clean/pack/donate/throw out all of my stuff!

It was decided yesterday that we will be having one more campaign as a big hoorah to finish out this SM year. This threw me for a jolt as I am now forced to start packing away my life this week.

I was planning on putting off my goodbyes and consolidating until the last week of April, but I don´t really have that option anymore seeing as we will be leaving this Sunday and returning the 27th (two days before I head out). I started to tear up as I realized that this is my last week teaching, this Sabbath is my last Sabbath at my church, Sunday was the last time I will have shopped for food for the week….ugh, I hate ¨lasts.¨

A lot can happen in a week, as I have discovered since being down here. So I will save my reflections on the year for another day as well as updates on this trip, which will be up the river by the way. So please, please, continue to keep all of us in your prayers. Until then.

1 comment:

  1. You and the team are definitely in my prayers! I hope you were able to get everything packed up and ready for your quick departure when you return from the river. I’m also looking forward to your reflections of Lesson Plans and Llamas from this past school year.

    ReplyDelete